Opportunity is everywhere
Make the most of your time on the road with requests from the largest network of active riders.
Why drive with us
- Set your own hours – You decide when and how often you drive.
- Get paid fast – Choose how and when you want to get paid.
- Get support at every turn – If there’s anything that you need, you can reach us anytime.
Earn on your terms
Earn anytime, anywhere
Fit driving around what matters most. Drive at any time and on any day of the week.
Need a car to earn? We can help
Get an affordable car by the hour, week or longer. Cars from our partners come with what you need — insurance, unlimited mileage and more.
Here’s what you need to sign up
- Meet the minimum age to drive in your city
- Have at least one year of licensed driving experience in the US (3 years if you are under 23 years old)
- Have a valid US driver’s license
- Use an eligible 4-door vehicle
Before hitting the road, share the following documentation:
- A valid US driver’s license
- Proof of residency in your city, state, or province
- Proof of vehicle insurance if you plan to drive your own car
- A driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus; it cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
- Submit documents and photo
- Provide information for a background check
- Find out if your car is eligible, or get a car
Safety on the Road
Have peace of mind wherever you go.
Protection on every trip
Each trip you take with us is insured to protect you and your rider.
Help if you need it
The emergency button calls 911 in just one tap. In select cities, the app displays your trip details, so you can quickly share them with authorities.
Our standards help to create safe connections and positive interactions with everyone. Learn how our guidelines apply to you.
Top Questions from Drivers
What are the requirements to drive with Uber?
You must meet the minimum age to drive in your city, have an eligible mode of transportation, and submit required documents, including a valid driver’s license. Drivers in the US must also pass a background screening and have at least one year of licensed driving experience.
Is Uber safe?
Your safety matters to us. Uber has a Global Safety Team dedicated to doing our part to help prevent incidents. Learn more about the safety features in the app, as well as safeguards such as GPS tracking and phone anonymization, by visiting the link below.
Do I need my own car?
If you want to drive with Uber but need a car, you can get a car from one of our vehicle partners or from a fleet partner in select markets. Please note that vehicle options may vary by city.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.appjobs.com.