Senior UX Researcher-Work from home-Evernorth
We’re looking for the right person to join Cigna’s Digital Product Design and Architecture Team, where you’ll play a key role in the creation and evolution of exceptional experiences for tens of millions of visitors and customers of all demographics and abilities. The team comprises Digital Product, User Experience, Content, User Research, Accessibility, and Design Operations professionals whose work spans both public and authenticated websites and mobile apps.
About this role
As a Senior User Researcher, you will be responsible for strategizing, developing, and executing end-to-end user research projects and initiatives. You’ll interpret research outcomes, propose next steps, and be able to summarize recommendations that directly support the customer experience. Your work will be critical in helping the team identify opportunities to improve our digital experiences based on user needs, desires, and expectations.
Research activities include card sorting, heuristic evaluation, usability testing (remote and in-person), interviews, surveys, and other methods.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with other user researchers, as well as UX designers, content strategists, SEO/SEM strategists, accessibility experts, leadership, vendors, product SMEs, data analysts, and IT development teams.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform the design of Cigna digital products
- Build user research studies utilizing the top tools in the profession (UserZoom and UserTesting)
- Develop detailed recommendations and reports from research performed, and present this work to project, stakeholder, and executive teams across the enterprise
- Create participant screeners and develop participant-recruitment strategies
- Stay on top of evolving usability practice tools and methods
- Educate business teams on research and usability best practices
- Coach User Research Team members in the use of various research methods throughout all stages of their projects
- 5+ years of hands-on experience conducting UX research in an applied setting
- Proven success creating and executing impactful user experience research studies in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to translate user research results and UX best practices into actionable insights and recommendations
- Statistical and quantitative expertise (high familiarity with manipulating large data sets, survey design, cross-tab analysis, etc.)
- Deep understanding of how to apply research methods to collect statistically valuable insights that take into account business objectives
- Experience with both in-person and remote usability testing (moderated and unmoderated)
- Familiarity with statistical measurement tools such as SPSS, SAS, and R
- Ability to thrive in a complex organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We’re building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: …@cigna.com for support. Do not email …@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.