Reservations Clerk, Phoenix Park n’ Swap
Delaware North Gaming is seeking an Reservation Clerk to join our team at Phoenix Park n’ Swap in Phoenix, Arizona. Our ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking, anticipating needs, and staying organized. You’ll use your skills to contribute to the overall efficiency and success of the team and guest services.
- Bilingual ability of English/Spanish is preferred.
- Support a variety of tasks while exercising judgment including selling reservations via phone and in person, providing customer support, reviewing and answering emails, assisting in other departments as needed. Responsibility for accurate cash handling and credit card sales within sales environment. Responsible for adhering to policies regarding the safekeeping of cash and credit card numbers.
- Completes container and storage unit move cards for the purpose of notifying the Maintenance Department of necessary actions.
- Notates vendor files within the ticket sales system (Boothtracker) with any changes or information resulting from vendor interactions.
- Answers customer phone calls. Takes messages, transfers calls as needed, answers questions, processes payments and problem solve as needed.
- Advises management of promoters who wants to utilize Park n Swap for events.
- Advises management of advertising opportunities.
- Assists management with organizing marketing and special events.
- Enforces company policies and safety regulations.
- Keeps management promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events)
- Completes job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Minimum of one year work experience.
- Must be dependable and a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities.
- Excellent guest service skills with the ability to adhere to Park n Swap s Hospitality Standards.
- Friendly manner and a neat and clean appearance.
- Experience with point-of-sale systems required.
- Basic math skills.
- The ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret policies and procedures.
- Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks while maintaining required standards of operation in daily swap meet activities.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Must have valid driver s license.
- Frequent standing and walking during entire length of shift.
- Candidate must be able to work outdoors as needed in extreme heat. Add that bilingual ability of English/Spanish is preferred.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.