Report Analyst – Telecommute
UnitedHealthcare is a company that’s on the rise. We’re expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
As a Report Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to report and analyze data to support the client relationship. As a key resource, you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines. Success in this role will require ability to think analytically, be flexible, dynamic, self-driven, and deliver high quality work!
If you are located in Southwestern or Southcentral United States, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Intake reporting requests, understand requestor s needs/intent, and produce informative, meaningful and actionable results
- Provide analytical explanations, interpretations, and recommendations for data results
- Provide consultative responses, via web or in person, to clients to help them better understand their plan and their evolving needs
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy (specifically focused on calculations, interpretation, and presentation)
- Ability to work productively and proactively in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Analytical thinker, with ability to quickly grasp complex issues and problem solve
- Solid organizational skills to track requests and deliverables, and meet deadlines
- Adaptable to work independently and in a group setting to achieve overall departmental goals
- Team player and strong ability to work with other disciplines across the company
- Dedication to make continuous improvements in all areas of responsibility
- Focus on quality and accuracy of own work
- Focus on customer experience and client relationships
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associates degree or comparable experience or training
- 3+ years of experience preparing reports in Excel and/or related-database (Graphs, Charts etc.)
- 3+ years of financial, analytical or data manipulation
- 1+ year of experience presenting data and findings to clients
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (i.e. V-lookups, pivot tables and conditional formulas)
- Ability to travel up to 10-25%
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration, or Nursing
- Medical Coding Certification
- 2+ years of experience or certifications in data base designs and or query analysis, query writing
- Knowledge of PBM, Pharmacy claims, and benefit structure
- Client management skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let’s talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry’s singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they’re found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that’s second to none. This is no small opportunity. It’s where you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
Nevada Residents Only: The hourly range for Nevada residents is $28.85 to $51.30. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.