Remote Legal Assistant – Medical Billing
Aspirion specializes in health care reimbursements to hospitals and is actively searching for an entry level Legal Assistant.
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks.
Assist Attorneys with various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Continually seek to understand and act upon attorney needs, concerns and priorities.
- Assist Aspirion s attorneys with special client projects.
- Utilize various client computer systems to obtain information required to process insurance claims and document all efforts performed on behalf of the client.
- Contact insurance companies for status of claim and appeal submissions.
- Assist with medical record projects and claim related correspondence.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Handle outgoing mail.
- Assist in filing/scanning duties.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Above average analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize duties and follow-through completely with assigned tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college coursework in Legal Studies and/or Health/Business administration preferred.
- Knowledge of medical claims practices and insurance regulations preferred.
Aspirion offers a competitive benefit package and workplace perks. Please inquire during the interview process.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace: Aspirion is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity citizenship status, veteran status, disability or veteran status. Aspirion has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy in effect that is strictly adhered to.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.