Remote Data Entry Clerk/Customer Service Rep $26-$28/per hour
Remote Data Entry
216 Sandberg Rd, Monticello, MN 55362
Full time /Part time
POSITION OVERVIEW: Performs a range clerical support functions for General Rental Center This position works with other accounting staff assisting in entering information into an accounting system and ensuring transparency and efficiency in all accounting transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES And RESPONSIBILITIES
Enters customer payments into the Company s database
Enters credit memos into the company s database
Provides suppliers and customers account information and resolutions for discrepancies
Assists with credit and collections for past due invoices
Processes routes customer deposits
Prepares bank deposits
Assists with scanning invoices and credit memos
Maintains digital and physical financial records
Assists with other purchasing tasks
Assists with quarterly and annual audits document retrieval from archiving
Assists with other assigned duties
Performs receptionist duties as needed
Preferred Qualifications And Experience
Intermediate Excel skills
Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience as data entry clerk
High School graduate
Experience with entering information into an Accounting system
Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
Excellent communication and written skills.
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures preferred
Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
Job Type: Full-Time/Part time position, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
What s Next?!
Submit your application today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Attleboro Public Schools Nation!
General Rental Center is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY,Hi,GA,
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Required)
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.