Remote Benefits Customer Service Coordinator
We are a supplemental benefits provider. The company provides its clients with value and unbeatable customer service with complete transparency and integrity. That’s what makes us so successful. We are currently looking for service-minded individuals with good communication skills to fill several customer/sales representative positions in your area.
We work with many large corporations such as Boeing, AT&T, Exxon Mobil, Nabisco, etc., almost every company across every industry. Our primary function within these entities are to service their staff and ensure that they understand their benefits and what is available to them. Union members request our benefits packages because standard work benefits are often eliminated or reduced upon leaving or retirement. We provide unions with permanent benefits to give them the protection they need throughout their lives. We re one the premier workplaces in North America, consistently being voted one of the best places to work, with Best Workplace awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019. AIL has also been named the 24th Happiest Places to Work by Forbes Magazine.
- Inbound and outbound calling
- Scheduling appointments with clients who request our benefits
- Presenting and explaining insurance products and benefits packages over Zoom video call
- Sell and up sell insurance to new and existing clients
- Completing applications for insurance products
- Report daily numbers
- Attend optional training classes
- Completing tasks that an underwriter requires to get the client approved for the coverage
What we offer:
- Long-term career progression
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work from home option
- 100% Commission Pay ONLY
- Provide full training
- Residual Income
- Paid Weekly
- Benefits (After 3 Months)
- All-expenses-paid yearly office trips to exciting and exotic locations (2016 Puerto Rico, 2017 Cancun, 2018 Disney, 2019 Vegas, 2020 Bar Mar Bahamas)
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (higher education preferred but not required)
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred but not required
- Life Insurance License (If you do not have one, license fees will apply)
- Working Computer
- Cell phone (unlimited long distance calling)
- Access to Wifi
In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Powered by JazzHR
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.