$12.50 per hour
The Receptionist efficiently performs clerical support and serves as the facility s first greeter for all visitors in person as well as via phone in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Successfully completed a secretarial science program from accredited college or university OR have a minimum of six (6) months experience in a clerical role
Specific Job Requirements:
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and e mail
* Make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
* Knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post acute care facility
* Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
* Perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: patient rights, and safety and sanitation
* Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
* Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
* Understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
* Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care s Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
* Service as the first point of contact for guests and visitors in person as well as via phone in a friendly and professional manner
* Effectively operate the facility phone and paging system
* Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
* Assist in the evacuation of patients
* Demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
* Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
* Communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
* Sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
* Read, write, speak, and understand the English language
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.