Pizza Shop Cook
INCREASED PAY RATES – $18.50/HOUR
At Great Wolf, the Outlet Cook works in a fast paced, exciting environment to deliver on our commitment to high quality hospitality. The Outlet Cook prepares food for guests in accordance with the highest standards, ensuring excellent meal quality and guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the daily operation of the back of house adheres to operating procedure guidelines
- Perform food preparation tasks for all fruits, vegetables, meats, poultry, fish, etc. used in recipes
- Prepare all food items per recipe guidelines, tasting and adjusting for flavor with assistance of chef
- Ensure back of house area adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Maintain appropriate levels of necessary dishes and utensils; keep all dishware used in cooking and serving clean and sanitary at all times
- Monitor supply levels in back of house area and replenish as necessary
- Monitor equipment operation, perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, and call for repairs as necessary
- Ensure compliance with all food-handling and sanitation regulations
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling based on business demands, including nights, weekends and Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Enrollment in, or willingness to work towards culinary degree
- Previous cook experience
- Understanding of sanitation-related issues and knowledge of precautions necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment
- Proven teamwork
- Projects professional image that inspires trust and confidence
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.