Payroll Customer Service Representative
What s next for you? This great job. Finding a job that fits your lifestyle isn t always easy. That s where Kelly Professional & Industrial comes in.
We re seeking Payroll Specialist to work in a Temporary to Permanent opportunity in Tempe, AZ. We re here to help you find something great that works for you so you won t miss a moment of what really matters in your life
Why you should apply to be a Payroll Specialist:
- Immediate Opening
- Payrate: $24.00 per hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Please Note: You will be working onsite in the Tempe office 3 days per week. The other days will be remote and subject to change
What s a typical day as a Payroll Specialist? You ll be:
- Processes organization’s payroll and compiles payroll data to maintain accurate payroll records.
- Processes employee status changes, processes and analyzes payroll and employee expenses, reconciles general ledger accounts, creates on-going month-end, quarterly, and year-end organization reports, and performs other rated duties as assigned.
- Audits payroll information for accuracy.
- Reconciles payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, and voluntary deductions.
- Participates in problem solving and special projects within the Payroll Department.
- Assigns exempt and non-exempt worker status to employees.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HS Diploma required (college preferred)
- Must have Payroll processing experience
- Experience with ADP software is preferred
- Experience with Point of Sales platforms
- Proficient with MSO (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be tech savvy
What happens next
Once you apply, you ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don t worry even if this position doesn t work out, you re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what s next in your career is what we re all about, so let s get to work. Apply to be a Payroll Specialist today!
You re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.