Patient Appointment Services Specialist
Pride Health is seeking candidates for a Patient Appointment Services Specialist opportunity based out of Phoenix, AZ.u202fThis is a 2 months .
Schedule: 8a-5p, M-F
- The Patient Appointment Services Specialist is responsible for independently creating and scheduling appointments within the electronic medical record for a complex multispecialty medical practice.
- This is supported by gathering patient-specific demographic and provider information to accurately assess the nature of the request and determine the appropriate appointment area.
- Properly advising patients regarding the need for co-payments referral authorizations and/or pre-service deposits to ensure the patient arrives on time and is prepared for their procedure or visit and collecting all Guarantor and insurance details needed to help assess patient eligibility.
- Through this process the Patient Appointment Services Specialist responds to and interacts with a variety of individuals including patients customers referring physicians .
- To provide exceptional service the Patient Appointment Services Specialist is required to navigate multiple systems .
- This requires working with several complex scheduling work flows managing telephone calls online requests and/or fax requests.
- This role requires flexibility which may include cross-coverage and travel depending on location.
- Position may be eligible for and/or required to telework based on location work unit and business need.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Minimum two years customer service experience in an environment requiring multi-tasking such as a call center administrative/physician s office appointment scheduler or retail/ service industry.
Interested? Apply today!
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.