LICENSED Specialist, Advisor Services, Institutional- Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Regular
Workplace Flexibility Program: We’re proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work whether that s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference.*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
Are you ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry?
Do you have a passion for providing a superior level of service to others?
Advisor Services (AS) is the industry leader in providing custody, trading, technology, and practice management services to independent advisory firms. The AS service teams add value to advisory firms across the country by providing exceptional client service and support.
We have built our business on serving the needs of Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and advancing an industry that helps them and their clients thrive. We understand their needs and work side by side providing the support they need to help them manage their firm and meet their goals. RIAs and their clients are at the center of everything we do.
What is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)? An advisor or firm engaged in the investment advisory business and registered either with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or state securities authorities.
What you are good at
Our Enhanced Specialists build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one interaction at a time. In AS, you are joining a team of professionals with a passion for providing a high-quality service experience to advisors and their firms in a fast-paced service center environment. You will:
- Assist with advisor needs through a mix of inbound and outbound calls related to common topics such as new accounts, transaction status, money movement, transfer of account, retirement services, and various other account maintenance topics required for the advisor to run their day-to-day business
- Provide outstanding client service with a one call resolution mentality while demonstrating empathy and problem-solving skills
- Manage advisor needs through to completion by means of follow-up, advanced research, advisor advocacy, and collaboration with business partners to ensure timely and accurate delivery of information
- Serve as a second level of inbound call support for Foundational team members for calls that are beyond their knowledge or for calls that can t be answered in a timely manner
- Practice active listening, open-ended dialogue, and rapport building to gain a thorough understanding of advisors needs, while documenting conversations in our internal Client Relationship Management (CRM) platform for a personalized approach to service
- Further our understanding of advisor relationships and their needs by navigating and building out advisor profiles using our CRM system
- Anticipate client issues and problems and proactively take necessary steps to prevent such problems from occurring
- Champion client use of Schwab s digital platform and provide website navigational support by leading with a superior understanding of features and benefits of Schwab tools, products, and services in order to encourage adoption of our industry leading platform
What our advisor clients say: Schwab is constantly surveying, constantly talking with firms like ours to understand where we see the future of our business, so they can help lead us there. This is unusual. A custodian, generally speaking, will follow. Schwab leads. Ralph D. Sinsheimer, The Solaris Group, New York, New York
What you have
- Excellent relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to problem solve, interact with individuals at various levels, and think on your feet
- Ability to manage moderately complex work, be self-directed, and quickly develop a full understanding of our business and the RIA industry
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a desire to work in a multi-channel virtual environment (phone, email, chat, web-directed)
- Team orientation, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics
- Sound judgement and the ability to balance effective risk management with problem solving for the variety of ways that advisors interact with Advisor Services
- Minimum 2 years requisite experience, with emphasis on customer service preferred (internships and collegiate activities will be considered)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 7 and 63 required. Non licensed candidates may apply for the “Advisor Services Associate” position.
Schwab is a collaborative, teamwork environment that I truly treasure. When we start with teamwork, anything is possible. Elizabeth Chu, Service Professional, Advisor Services
What you ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program.
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships.
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is Schwab’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, military status, citizenship status or any other status that is protected by law. Schwab also does not discriminate against applicants or employees because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. At Schwab, we believe that every employee, through their diverse abilities and experiences, can contribute to our growth, innovation and client loyalty. We embrace diversity and are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. If you have a disability, and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, call Human Resources at 800-###-####. We will be happy to assist you. Schwab will only share your accommodation request with those individuals who have a specific need to know. The request for an accommodation will not affect Schwab s hiring decisions. All other submissions should be performed online.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at …@schwab.com or call 800-###-####.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.