Inbound Customer Service Representative
Ready, Set, Go. Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Inbound Customer Service Representative in Tempe, AZ. We re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy, and find out what s next for you.
Why you should apply to be an Inbound Customer Service Representative:
- Pay Rate – $21.50 per hour
- Contract Length Temporary to Permanent
- Schedule Monday through Friday 7:00AM-7:00PM PST (most likely 11:00AM-7:00PM)
- Hybrid Role: 3 days a week on-site and 2 days remote
What s a typical day as an Inbound Customer Service Representative? You ll be:
In this role, you will serve as the front-line for solving clients’ challenges, including issue resolution, answering questions, helping clients, training their users on technology, and more. You carry the weight of the service reputation and client satisfaction in your hands.
The nature of what you do every day will not change–your #1 goal is to help clients who have between 1- 49 employees. Still, every day will be different because the questions you receive will vary, as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no shortage of new questions you’ll receive, which will keep things interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up for success!
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day. You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust, and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing, your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to understand and take action on. As a result, your client satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career here but friendships that last in a company that values inclusion.
- Client Support. You will help our clients manage their business using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and probing to resolve payroll issues. Support might also involve partnering with multiple business units and teams for troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
- Learn. You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our clients.
- Organize. You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer service environment or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons.
- A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills to do the job.
- Military experience where skills including teamwork, adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve success.
What happens next
Once you apply, you ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don t worry even if this position doesn t work out, you re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what s next in your career is what we re all about, so let s get to work. Apply to be an Inbound Customer Service Representative today!
You re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.