Inbound Billing – Customer Service Representative (Remote, Nevada)
You must be a resident of Nevada to be considered.
This exciting work at home job is a direct hire opportunity with OptimumCX LLC. Please pay close attention to the technolgy and environment requirements for this position. The ideal candidate for this exciting work from home opportunity will demonstrate extensive knowledge in professional customer service and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Billing specialists will be participating in paid, virtual training from home. In this role, the billing specialist should be disciplined and strongly self-motivated to take great care of the customers and resolve their needs.
Our Primary Calls Consist Of
The primary role of the Inbound Billing Specialist is supporting our account is to handle a high volume of calls in a professional and courteous manner. Calls come from a variety of sources and customers from across the United States.
- Billing: Customer calls consist of a variety of questions regarding their current products and if they have coverage. Agents will utilize the systems available to access and determine if the customer is current on their coverage, if their credit card is updated, if they are an ACH or Echeck customer to verify if we have received their payments. Agents are expected to review the account, answer the customers questions.
- Customer Service: Customer calls consist of general questions regarding their current products, coverage amounts, differences between their products. Agents are expected to review the account and answer the customers questions.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a HS Diploma/GED
- Must reside in the state of Nevada
- Must be able to pass a background check
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair and desk
- Reliable internet connection with a minimum of 50 Mbps download/15 Mbps upload speed
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 WPM
- Strong Work Ethic
- Professional Demeanor
- Computer Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Technology Requirements: All Applicants must have their own computer equipment. Below are the necessary computer requirements. Please do not apply unless all requirements have been met.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel Skylake i3 (2015) or AMD Zen Ryzen (2017) or better processor
- 8 GB RAM or better
- Two or more monitors
- Ergonomic keyboard and mouse
- Headset- Must have noise cancelation and a mute button.
- Direct Ethernet connection
- Consistent 50/10 Mbps Internet connection
- Full time work hours
- Paid training
- Advancement/career opportunities (WE PROMOTE FROM WITHIN) 85% of our current managers have been promoted into their current positions
- Benefits offered after completion of 60 consecutive workdays
- PTO Accruals after required waiting period
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.