“Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life’s greatest honors”
We are looking for Housekeepers to join us in making our community a home at Orchard Pointe at Arrowhead!
- Build strong relationships based on compassion, respect and trust in a positive team environment throughout the community.
- Use your eye for detail to clean and maintain all areas of the community.
- Clean and fold laundry including personal items.
- Follow processes and procedures that enhance the resident experience and meets state and federal guidelines .
- Have 1+ years of housekeeping experience (preferred, not required).
- Have the ability to communicate well and work as part of a team.
- Can assist others with limited mobility, lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full time / 1 week for Part time!
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU’s
- Get your start in Healthcare – We will pay for your Certified Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses – Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education Units.
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our team – Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and $2,500 for family members!! – Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance – Coverage for individuals and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and more!
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 623-###-####
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.