Hotel Front Desk Agent
We are seeking a friendly, service-oriented and customer service driven Front Desk Agents. Our Front Desk Agents are the first point of contact for our guest and thereby set the tone for a great guest experience. Ideal candidates are able to multi-task and maintain a professional demeanor when under pressure.
- – Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
– Perform all guest check-in and check-out procedures
– Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys
– Collect payment for room charges and other fees
– Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
– Check and send emails
– Make and confirm reservations
– Always maintain a clean and tidy workspace
– Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
– Be informed and up-to-date on all types of room accommodation and availability
– Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
– Resolve customer complaints and problems calmly and effectively
– Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
– Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
- – High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
– Previous experience in customer service and/or hospitality industry preferred
– Experience using hotel booking software a plus
– Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
– Personable and outgoing when dealing with guests
– Professional phone demeanor
– Excellent customer service skills
– Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a positive customer experience
- – Ability to stand for long periods of time.
– Ability to lift up to 25 pounds maximum.
– Occasional twisting, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, sitting, climbing stairs
– Frequent to constant standing, walking, sitting and using hands to fingers to feel/touch.
– Frequent smiling.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.