About this job
As a Home Health RN, you’ll visit the home of each patient to provide treatment and/or palliative care. Daily tasks for a Home Health nurse include: taking vitals, drawing labs, doing wound care or dressing changes, assisting with ADLs, and other tasks. You’ll monitor the patient’s condition and then report on their current plan of care.
Travel Home Health requirements
Travel nurses work for a limited amount of time at a particular location, providing patient care and support before moving on to their next exciting adventure. Travel healthcare professionals are experienced caregivers who adapt quickly to change and enjoy learning new things. Take your skills on the road and explore somewhere new all while earning a great living!
Basic travel nursing requirements include:
- 1-2 years recent experience in the job’s primary area of care
- Active license or appropriate accreditation in one of the 50 US states
- Additional requirements & certifications as may be requested by the specific facility/unit
- An enthusiastic, adventurous spirit with a desire to help
Travel nursing in Mesa, Arizona
Arizona is a popular destination for travel nursing and often has higher-than-average demand, thanks to its pleasant winters, dry climate, and world-class hospitals. On your days off, explore the Grand Canyon, see the Petrified National Forest, or take a historic bike tour of Tucson. Not licensed in Arizona? trustaff will foot the bill! Licensure reimbursement is one of the many perks offered to trustaff travelers!
Why become a trustaff traveler?
Privately owned and operated, since 2002 trustaff has specialized in matching skilled professionals like you with high-paying travel nursing jobs at the best facilities across the country as one of the top travel nursing agencies. When you join the trustaff family, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: not only are our travelers some of the highest-paid in the industry, you’ll enjoy premier access to hundreds of jobs and unmatched personal service.
Here are the top-tier benefits you’ll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of high-paying jobs in all 50 states
- Priority access to trustaff-exclusive jobs
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed weekly hours (depending on facility of choice)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance – Health insurance options start at just $23/week!
- 401k with employer match
- Licensure reimbursement and CEU assistance
- Travel assistance
- Earn great referral and completion bonuses
- Joint Commission certified
- Employee discounts, rewards program, birthday contests, and more
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.