Home Care LPN
_*Working outside the four walls of a facility or hospital is the dream for many join our team to live the dream.*_
You ll make a difference every single day by providing direct patient care to individuals in their own home environment after their acute stay or surgery. Practice nursing independently, outside the four walls of a hospital or facility, and work with a team that values your critical thinking skills to care for the most vulnerable patients in our communities. Thrive every day through freedom, flexibility and a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-the-same-day-twice environment!
* Perform patient comprehensive assessments and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team members (PT, OT, ST, MSW, and paraprofessionals) to achieve the patient s desired outcomes and goals.
* Implement and drive appropriate nursing clinical programs and initiatives to achieve desired outcomes, including the use of technology and telehealth to advance your patient s goals and outcomes
* Document timely, accurately, and at the point of care using a tablet
* Care Collaboration/Coordination with primary and specialty healthcare providers.
*Employee Benefits Include: *
* 2022 Highly Competitive Adjusted Pay Rate
* One on One Work Coaching
* Easy to use Electronic Charting System HCHB
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation and Personal)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Adoption Reimbursement
* Employer Matching 401(k) Program
* Wellness Program (Earn up to $450 a year)
We leverage telemonitoring as a core component of our case management approach.
* Partnered with Health Recovery Solutions (HRS)
* Use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support clinical health care by providing accessible, cost-effective, high-quality health care services.
* Decreases drive time, increases patient engagement and promotes independence in self-care management
* Reduces hospital re-admissions and avoids unnecessary emergency department visits
* Optimizes operational and clinical workflow
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $38.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Continuing education credits
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Travel reimbursement
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Home Health
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Bonus pay
* nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
* home health: 1 year (Preferred)
* LPN (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.