Front Desk Receptionist
Come build the next-gen fintech at Zelle, where we’re relentlessly focused on empowering prosperity in all its forms.
From fast money movement for over 100 million people who can access Zelle directly through their banking app to new account opening and beyond – we make a difference in the lives of consumers and businesses every day and enable them to live their best financial lives. And we’re only getting started.
With a new, state-of-the-art HQ opening this year in Scottsdale, AZ – plus growing presences in San Francisco and Chicago – we’re entering our next big chapter.
Make your mark on what’s next in fintech with Zelle.
This is a highly visible role that often serves as the first contact for all employees, vendors, guests, and visitors entering and exiting the company building. The position supports the daily duties of the Safety and Security department, and requires poise, tact and diplomacy while assisting others. It also serves as a first point of security for employees and proprietary information, acting in accordance with company security and access policies.
* Greets employees, visitors and vendors who enter Early Warning Services Headquarters, providing superior customer service, directions and guidance as needed.
* Responsible for the issuance of visitor badges utilizing the badging system.
* Answers main number phone calls in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
* Coordinates vendor arrivals with corresponding departments.
* Exchanges information, ask questions and checks for understanding, handles sensitive information with appropriate discretion.
* Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or electronically distributes items.
* Files and maintains all records/logs required of the position in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Coordinates all first responders for fire and safety issues.
* Supports the company’s commitment to risk management and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum of 2 or more years of general administrative experience.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with communicating with high level executives.
* Organizational skills.
* High volume telephone experience.
* Experience working with various computer programs and office equipment.
* Background and drug screen
* Experience working with security and safety services in combination of general duties
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position.
Some of the Ways We Keep You Healthy & Happy
All the benefits you expect
* Healthcare Coverage – Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings through flexible spending accounts (FSA) for commuting, health & dependent care expenses.
* Income Protection – Life & Disability Insurance options ensuring financial coverage for you and your family.
* 401(k) Retirement Plan – Featuring a 100% Company Safe Harbor Match on your first 5% deferral immediately upon eligibility.
* Work Life Management – Generous and flexible paid time off benefits for when you’ll need to take some time away from work to care for yourself or a loved one.
* Health & Wellness Program – An award-winning program designed to take a personalized, interactive approach to empower you to live your healthiest life.
* Employee Assistance Program – Resources and tools to help you and your family find a solution to whatever life throws at you.
And some you might not
* Tuition Benefits Program
* Dependent Scholarship Program
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Legal Services & Credit Counseling
* Pet Insurance
* Charitable Giving Matching Program
* Employee Resource Groups
All full-time, regular Early Warning employees (as defined in company policy and based on state laws and regulations) are eligible for the benefits.
Early Warning Services is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.