Front Desk Clerk
As a Front Desk Clerk you would be responsible for executing your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following duties to the highest standards:
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of the property and responding to their requests.
- Inputs information into the computerized reservations’ system to update and maintain records.
- Accesses reservation system to resolve unit availability and assists guests with reservations or changes as the need arises.
- Generates invoices and collects monies due through the rental program and through merchandise sales.
- Maintains safety deposit boxes.
- Receives housekeeping and maintenance requests or work orders and contacts accurate departmental personnel.
- Prepares and consistently restocks the front desk with supplies including preparing arrival packets.
- Provides information on area attractions and resort amenities.
- Type correspondence and reports for management as needed.
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, applicants possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Proficient English language/interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- A courteous, professional attitude and presentation needs to prevail when handling upset guests and difficult situations.
- Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice to meet business demands.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to meet organizational deadlines and demands.
- 6 months Customer Service Experience.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Front Desk/Guest Services Agent
- Cash/credit card transactions
- Resort Hospitality or related industry
What will it be like to be a Team Member…..
We offer a fantastic benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and excellent travel benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.