Front Desk Associate
Come and be a part of over 100 years in Hilton Hospitality!
The new Tru and Home2 Suites by Hilton Scottsdale is seeking exceptional Front Desk associates. We are looking for individuals who will be leading the charge in delivering individualized, authentic, and impressionable service to all of our guests. The ideal candidate for this role will bring innovative experience, professionalism, sound communication skills, and unwavering dedication to a positive guest experience. So come aboard to be a part our amazing team and help us achieve our vision; to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
The Hotel Front Desk Clerk Primary Job Duties:
- Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Front Desk Clerk checks guests in and out of hotel efficiently and communicates all hotel services and available hotel accommodations.
- Front Desk Clerk must Comply with unit cash handling, credit and check cashing policies and procedures.
- Keep front desk area clean and presentable for hotel guests.
- Maintain positive guest relations through positive resolution of guest complaints.
- Front Desk Clerk must ensure accuracy of billing to hotel guests
- Competitive pay starting at more than $15/hr.
- Employee benefits to stay at Hilton properties for extraordinarily discounted rates.
- Opportunities for 401K, health insurance and other employee benefits.
- Potential growth and opportunity to work and learn in the hospitality industry.
Hotel Front Desk Clerk Job Qualifications:
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Computer skills are a plus.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals. Smile and provide a pleasant place for our guests.
Come and be a part of the team at the Tru and Home2 Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Salt River!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.