Work for Fancy Hands From Home!
We’re currently hiring people to work as assistants for thousands of users seeking help. If you have a fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We’re looking for smart people who want to help build a great company and get paid. Keep reading if you’re interested. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you.
- Making phone calls on behalf of people. Canceling their cable (a lot harder than it sounds).
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, business, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet certain criteria.
- Data entry
Who we’re looking for
- Communication skills are a must. People will tell you what to do, you must be able to figure out what they’re asking for, and be able to get a clear response back to them.
- You need to have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- People with knowledge of different fields.
- Self starter, you should want to take on more responsibility and try new things.
- Important You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine).
- To start, you’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is. For example, let’s say you have 5 different tasks to make reservations at a restaurant. To start, tasks are worth anywhere from $3.00 to $7 per task and go up from there.
- If interested, you may be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Payments go out every other week (on Tuesday) via Dwolla
- This position and this company has huge room for growth.
- You can define your own hours. Ideally, I want people around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.fancyhands.com.