Family Advisor (Remote)
Family Advisors guide consumers through our proven senior care sales advisement process. Advisors assess each care recipient s health, budget, and location requirements over the phone, then refer them to an ideal mix of senior living communities and complimentary services. This is a sales position, and our best Family Advisors thrive in a competitive atmosphere where they maximize the number of consumers they refer to communities each month.
We assist families at no charge because senior living communities pay us a fee when our referrals move into their community. While we do not close sales over the phone, our Family Advisors do sell consumers on taking action, so strong sales and closing skills are a must. Success as a Family Advisor comes from integrating strong sales skills, consistently following a proven process, and addressing sensitive situations with compassion while also delivering results.
The Ideal Applicant
- Previous experience meeting sales quotas in a metrics-driven environment, preferably via telephone sales.
- Can work a predetermined, 40-hour/week schedule, at least one weekend day per week and holidays.
- Able to speak with 60+ families per day that are motivated to find care for their loved ones without losing passion or energy.
- Effectively balances the concerns of both consumers and communities to leave all parties with a positive opinion of the Caring brand.
- Actively listens, assesses information quickly, and problem solves to overcome obstacles in closing the sales call.
- Is highly organized and can manage their time effectively in a fully remote environment; balancing adding new volume to their pipeline while also converting their existing pipeline at a high rate.
- Seeks and accepts direction from management on daily performance metrics, sales conversion success and process improvement.
- Is highly computer literate and can enter information into a CRM while also actively listening.
- Has a dedicated workspace at home that is quiet and conducive to call work, and reliable broadband, hard-wired Internet connection.
- Can pass a background check and is eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
- Variable compensation based on performance we target average total compensation (base plus commissions) of $70,000 – 75,000 annually, with top performers earning above $100,000
- Competitive benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, Disability, and Pet insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- 3.5 weeks of paid time off (PTO) in your first year all while working from home, plus additional paid time off for caregiving, volunteering, parental leave, sick leave, etc.
- All marketing and new volume is managed by the company – no cold calling required.
- Paid training and all computer equipment needed for the position is provided.
- Advancement opportunities including sales management, community partner sales and management, and operations roles available with strong performance in the Family Advisor role.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Continued Learning and Development Opportunities
The Company And Our Mission
Caring.com is the leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We apply cutting-edge technology to our mission: to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. We take pride in helping the 45 million U.S. family caregivers find help for their aging family members. Many of our employees have had personal experience with caregiving and are passionate about our mission. We are an agile team that succeeds by marrying rigorous data-driven thinking with real concern, empathy for users, and the quality of their experience. Don’t think for a minute that all this talk about aging stops us from having a good time–we’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Be a part of the booming Senior Care industry and an integral member of our team.
Caring LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion at Caring.com
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience, and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking, and cultivates leadership.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.