Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Reference Medicine is filling a large unmet need for quickly accessible, affordable, and high-quality human specimens for use in diagnostic and therapeutic development. Using our platform, healthcare technology developers no longer need to conduct clinical trials or contrive specimens for their development, proof of concept, or validation experiments. If you love a fast-moving environment, excel at what you do, are excited by thinking big, and want to make a meaningful difference, read on.
We are looking for an experienced executive assistant to support our rapidly growing company. We are in need of a team player who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, enjoys wearing different hats, takes on tasks independently, exercises judgment, and solves problems. The role requires strong organizational, administrative, and communication skills, attention to detail, a keen sense of ownership, scrappiness, drive, and a track record of delivering in the face of ambiguity and concurrent priorities that shift often.
Once you re on the team you will
- Serve as executive assistant to the executive team (currently the CEO, COO, and CPO)
- Manage calendaring, proactively prioritizing key priorities, commitments, and deadlines
- Assist with preparations for meetings and video calls, as needed
- Enhance office efficiency by maintaining the appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Communicate regularly throughout the day on schedule changes and priorities, keeping the team well informed in a quick-moving environment
- Schedule travel itineraries and coordinate related arrangements
- Assist with onboarding, with a dedication to creating a welcoming environment for all team members
- Assist with projects and general administrative duties as needed
- 2+ years of experience as an executive assistant or an office manager, start-up environment preferred (tech or biotech)
- Superpowers are communication, organization, and planning
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative, exercise judgment and work independently
- Ability to thrive under time pressures, while naturally embracing changing priorities
- Relationship-builder with experience supporting executives across different time zones and creating connections across a dispersed team
- Efficiency expert who leverages creative problem-solving skills
- Professional demeanor and a positive attitude about work and providing service no task is too big or too small
Reference Medicine is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.