Driver – Veyo
At Veyo, we help people get to and from their healthcare appointments. We’re looking for drivers to partner with us in your area. When you sign up to drive with Veyo, you can drive your own vehicle and set your own schedule. For a limited time, earn a sign-on reward when you sign up and drive!
Why Drive With Veyo?
- Get Paid Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account.
- No Hidden Fees: You keep 100% of what you earn.
- Use Your Own Vehicle: No need to pay for an expensive lease.
- Flexible Schedule: Choose your own hours and control how much you drive.
- Avoid the Bar Crowd: Most Veyo trips occur between the hours of 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM.
To Apply, You Must:
- Be at least 21 years old
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Have a clean driving record
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have valid vehicle insurance and registration
- Have a 4-door, 2005 or newer vehicle
- Have 3 years of driving history in the US
How Does it Work?
- Open the Veyo Driver App and log on
- Accept a trip request
- Pick up the passenger at the specified location
- Drop off the passenger at the specified location
This opportunity is for an independent contractor. Driving with Veyo is a great opportunity for those looking for seasonal work, entry level work, temporary work, part-time work, or for those looking for a flexible full-time opportunity. When you drive with Veyo, you can be your own boss, set your own schedule, and be in control of how much you make while helping members of your community. Veyo does not require previous transportation experience as a driver, truck driver, transportation driver, or medical transportation driver. Veyo does not require a special license or a special vehicle.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit veyo.com.