Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Dietary Aide to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our team, the Dietary Aide provides assistance in all food service functions to ensure patients dining needs are met in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be providing assistance in food preparation and serving, while maintaining clean and sanitary conditions.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred
* Prior health-care experience preferred
* Prior food services experience preferred
Specific Job Requirements:
* Implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
* Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
* Exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
* Concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.