Get paid to drive, your way
It’s never been easier to earn cash and benefits on trips you’re already taking. Whether you drive across town or across the country, Roadie is an easy, flexible way to make money driving.
How it works
From side hustle to full-time and everything in between, Roadie is the most flexible way to earn money on the side. Whether you like driving local or long haul, the Roadie app makes it easy to earn cash and rewards.
Choose Your Gigs
Know Before You Go
Chose deliveries that fit into your schedule, earning up to $60 for driving locally and up to $650 for a road trip. We’ll let you know every detail before you offer on a Gig and hit the road.
- Quickly see what you’ll be paid for each delivery
- Know pickup and delivery locations before offering
- Decide what items you want to deliver and how often
Get Accepted and Go
After you offer on Gigs, Roadie will let you know when you’re matched with one or more deliveries. Based on your route, we bundle up Gigs with similar pickup and drop-off locations, so you make more money in less time.
- Earn money for your time on the road
- Match with multiple Gigs along the same route
- Get quick updates on whether you’ve been paired with a Gig
Across Town or Across the Country
Heading to work? Driving down to the beach? Make money no matter where you’re going.
- Get paid and earn rewards, no matter what you drive
- Pay for a road trip, cover gas costs, or earn some spending money
- Enjoy 24/7 support with live, dedicated humans via phone or email
Earn Cash on Drives You’re Already Taking
Make more money per trip with Roadie. Drivers can earn up to $60 on local Gigs and up to $650 on long haul deliveries.
- Know what you’ll earn before driving a delivery
- Get paid directly into your account for each new Gig
- Deliver multiple Gigs at once to make more money
You’ll get discounts and special savings on food, drink, rentals, and repairs, just for being a Roadie driver
Why Drive for Roadie
From soccer moms to truckers, Roadie drivers come from every walk of life. Whether you’re running errands, doing a regional commute or roadtripping across the country, Roadie is a great way to earn cash driving from A to B.
- Make more money per trip – Earn up to $60 on local Gigs and up to $650 on long haul deliveries.
- Drive packages, not people – No need to entertain. Sit back and relax during your drive.
- Choose your deliveries – When you’re ready to offer on a Gig, you decide what items to deliver.
- Get complete transparency – Know what you’ll earn, the pickup and drop-off locations, and sender ratings before offering to drive.
- No minimum vehicle standards – Get paid to drive with Roadie, no matter what you drive.
- Get help when you need it – Live humans are ready to help whenever you need it with 24/7 phone, email and online support.
How can I be a Roadie Driver?
You can sign up to be a Roadie Driver at drive.roadie.com/signup or on our mobile app. The onboarding process involves an online application, background verification, and an online tutorial. The entire application takes minutes and you will most likely be on the road that same day.
What do I need to become a Roadie Driver?
To become a Verified Roadie Driver, you must be 18 years old, have a Social Security Number, and have a valid U.S. driver’s license. All Verified Roadie Drivers must maintain a minimum 4-star rating in the Roadie community, based on feedback from Senders on every Gig.
What’s expected of me as a Roadie Driver?
After you’re verified and you download the app, you’ll make an offer on a Gig. Once you’re accepted, you’ll receive a notification to complete the Gig in a timely and neighborly manner. Remember to maintain friendly communication with the Sender and Gig recipient, if you need to get in touch! All Verified Roadie drivers must maintain a minimum 4-star rating in the Roadie community, based on feedback from Senders on every Gig.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.appjobs.com.