Data Entry Specialist
DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST
Become one of the most impactful data entry specialists on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of Data Entry Specialist to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the worlds biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the worlds population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world’s very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our teams wellbeing, knowing this is where the worlds greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for an experienced Data entry specialist to provide administrative support to our remote working team.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication and collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Monday, Teemyco and Google suite of tools.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person with strong work ethics who is wanting to become one of the most impactful data entry specialist in the world
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases.
- Have a razor-sharp eye for detail and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge of data management.
- Goal oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Team player and collaborator
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Willingness to learn understand new tools, systems
What youll do:
- You’ll be responsible for maintaining and ensuring data integrity across all the business platforms and tools.
- Support the marketing, growth, acquisition teams across all data entry tasks
- Support data entry and QA functions to maintain data integrity across the different platforms and tools used in the company such as Active campaign, JazzHR, Monday etc
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system in the share drive to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating shared drive filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with relevant team members to locate missing data.
- Attending data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
Qualifications (any or all):
- A high school diploma or at least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Experience with Google suite of tools (e.g. Google sheets, google doc, google form etc)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of remote working policies and procedures
- Your own unique talents! If you dont meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why youd be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.