Customer Support Specialist (BrandBot-Remote)
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five everyday life verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness – you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters – helping their members and clients succeed.
The Customer Support Specialist provides support to Xplor customers who are using one or more of our software and payments products. This position works in a contact center environment and is responsible for answering customer inquiries though email, chat and phone.
You ll join a team that delivers a best-in-class, customer-centric support experience. The customer support specialist plays a key role in developing this ethos through driving customer satisfaction and quick resolution times.
Location: Remote US in one of the following States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA.
- Receive inbound questions from customers about their software product and service through a support ticketing system.
- Document all customer interactions in applicable systems according to current policies.
- Respond to customers by gathering information and providing the best solution or appropriate next steps.
- Provide education to customers on best practices to get the most value from software features or additional services.
- Escalate complex issues to higher-level support tiers and/or management following current policies.
- Provide best-in-class service quality to meet customer expectations in line with department guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed personal KPI targets for performance metrics, such as number of tickets handled and customer satisfaction, according to current policies.
- Follow internal Knowledge Centered Support processes to reuse documented solutions and contribute to knowledgebase content.
- Be an internal advocate for our customers and represent the Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of related experience in a customer service role
- BA or BS, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics
- Communication Ability to present complex information in a clear and understandable manner, and adapt terminology and level of detail based on your audience.
- Empathy Ability to understand and feel what our customers are experiencing, and see the situation from their point of view.
- Positivity Ability to focus on the solution and steer the interaction toward a positive outcome with use of positive language.
- Resilience Ability to quickly recover from a difficult customer interaction, and not let it impact the next customer you work with.
- Grit Possess a passion and perseverance to resolve issues where there is not a documented or obvious solution.
- Emotional Intelligence Ability to understand, interpret and respond to the emotions of our customers.
- Curiosity An internal drive to understand how things work and quickly learn complex software products.
- Patience Ability to stay calm under pressure when working with upset customers.
- Passion Interest in the boutique fitness industry and/or supporting entrepreneurial business owners.
Travel Requirements: None
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on. We couldn’t agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.