Customer Support Specialist 500.00 Hiring Bonus
J-Curve Technologies offer candidates the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in a positive, team-oriented, and informal environment with opportunities for learning and growth. We are currently accepting applications from the Phoenix metro area only. After successful in person training and the ability to demonstrate successful knowledge and performance in the role, work from home is a possibility.
The J-Curve Technologies Support Specialist is responsible for providing individualized, Five-Star concierge level service in a collaborative and tech-enabled environment. You will primarily be answering inbound calls. The ideal candidate has the ability to master multiple customer communication channels and independently understand, diagnose, and solve customer situations. We have several openings on our team starting soon!
9-6p; 10-7p; 11-8p
- Minimum 1-3 years worked in a high-level customer support environment, call center experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail, decision making, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills with a proven track record of quickly building credibility with customers and teammates
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, deadline driven, and dynamic environment while managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong customer service background, preferably with prior contact center experience
- Full-time with schedule flexibility
- Personable, empathetic individual who enjoys working with people and can handle high-stress situations with grace
- Strong computer skills (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Office preferred)
- Essential job function will be answering inquires primarily via phone (90% of the time). Additional inquiries via email and chat.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and performance for all client requirements, processes, and procedures within support scope
- Provide effective customer interaction via multiple communication channels
- Display the ability to understand, diagnose, and solve customer situations applying standards and policies, while maintaining the ability to think quickly in non-standard circumstances
- Display the ability to merge disparate information together to obtain a multi-perspective view of the situation
- Manage escalated customer situations
- Contribute to process and workflow improvements
We have full-time positions available with a starting pay rate of $17.00. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance along with life and disability benefits. We also offer a 401(k) plan, paid holidays, and Vacation/Sick time.
We are centrally located our main cross streets are 52nd Street and I10 in Tempe, AZ.
J-CURVE Values = I CARE Values
Innovation- We think outside of the box- we are creative problem solvers
Commitment- We work with purpose- we bring positive energy and passion to all that we do
Accountability- We do what we say- we are responsible for the goals we set and the results we promise
Results- We get things done- quality is as important as on-time delivery of our services
Excellence- We deliver quality products and services- we strive to exceed expectations, delivering solutions and services
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The health and welfare of our employees is our top priority. We practice social distancing, extra cleaning measures have been implemented and masks are require
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.