Customer Service Representative – WORK FROM HOME
Imagine if you never had to deal with an auto shop again. Imagine if your vehicle were meticulously maintained for optimal performance, and if you ever had a car problem or needed a scheduled service, a highly trained mechanic came to your home or office to do the job.
YourMechanic is making that happen!
YourMechanic is an online marketplace that enables vehicle owners to find local mechanics for home or office car repair services. We remove the hassle and frustration of car repair by sending expert mobile mechanics to your location. We’re making car repair less expensive, exceptionally convenient, and completely transparent.
We also happened to be well funded, growing rapidly, and looking for talented folks to join our team.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to deliver best-in-class support to our customers, and fleet partners, through phone, email, and chat/text. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast pace environment and committed to creating a top-notch experience for our customers and partners.
- Provide high quality service and support to both customers and partners via phone, email, and chat/text
- Solve problems and thoughtfully address issues experienced by customers and partners
- Act as internal advocate for our customers and fleet partners by relaying user feedback and offering suggestions to improve our service and operations
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Experience providing support via phone, email, and chat
- A smile in your voice and the natural ability to turn a frown, upside down
- Positive attitude and passion for success
- Exceptional time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Tech savvy with Mac and iOS experience
- Able to type 50+ WPM
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Work from home!
TO APPLY: Send your resume, with a brief description of your relevant experience in the body of your email, to …@yourmechanic.com.
Powered by JazzHR
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.