Customer Service Representative – Phoenix, AZ (Work From Home/Remote)
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
Our Client Advocacy team delivers a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment. We are proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients which requires a strong understanding of our life insurance products, billing platform and other services.
The six-month training program will be virtual.
Our core team is based in Franklin, WI, but we’re building a micro-community in Phoenix, AZ. Our new team will work remotely, but will have a group of peers in the areas who will come together from time-to-time to participate in training and other activities.
**This class will start July 2022.
Interviews will be taking place between now and mid June 2022
Here are some additional responsibilities in the role:
- Reside no more than 60 miles from Phoenix, AZ with ability to commute to Phoenix, A for occasional training or meetings.
- Resolves sophisticated routine problems by following defined standard process and evaluating solutions
- Takes ownership of the client experience to make a difference by connecting with the client and seeing things from their point of view
- Handles phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards.
- Fosters a professional relationship with our clients to improve brand dedication
- Exhibits consistent and appropriate style and an approach that is passionate about meeting customer needs
- Uses available resources to optimally and accurately complete routine cases.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a personalized and remarkable experience for our clients by answering their questions, providing servicing options and helping them with their products or services in a call center environment.
- Become proficient at resolving inquiries and transactions from Financial Reps and clients on basic and intermediate (semi-complex) level calls and transactions which requires a basic understanding of a risk product.
- Resolve routine problems by following defined standard process and evaluating solutions.
- Take responsibility of the client experience to make a difference by connecting with the client and seeing things from their point of view.
- Handle phone and transactional responsibilities while adhering to strict confidentiality and privacy standards.
- Foster a professional relationship with our clients to enhance brand loyalty.
- Exhibit consistent and appropriate style and customer focused approach to a variety of customers and customer situations.
- Use available resources to effectively and accurately complete routine cases.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
- Associates degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of calls/case load with the greatest possible degree of accuracy.
- Organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to welcome change and embrace continuous improvement in a fast-paced work environment.
- A strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to provide options.
- Demonstrated computer experience with solid keyboarding skills and proficiency with current software packages.
- Ability to navigate multiple systems and applications to complete standard requests.
- Successful completion of any required testing.
Network Speed Requirement
To provide the best customer experience, we recommend having an internet download speed of at least 10 Mbps per active user and 5 Mbps of upload speed. Use these links ( Spectrum or AT&T ) to test your connection speed or check with your internet service provider. DSL may not provide options with enough bandwidth (depending on location). Satellite/Dish options are not recommended as connectivity can be spotty, especially during inclement weather.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
W e are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you work or would be working in Colorado or outside of a Corporate location, please click here for information pertaining to compensation and benefits.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.