Customer Service Representative II – (REMOTE)
American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country s fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Customer Service Representative II is responsible for providing effective customer service to incoming calls and e-mails, from both tenants and non-tenants, by using in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as with team members within the department.
- Performs activity relating to inbound calls and/or emails from tenants, vendors, potential tenants regarding Company rental information, questions and concerns on a daily basis. Provides accurate and timely assistance to the caller and documents transactional activity in CRM database order, ensuring proper call handling and follow up as needed.
- Places outbound calls in order to follow up with customers & property management regarding actionable items and/or provide additional information.
- Supports department by performing administrative assistance such as filing, faxing and report generation.
- Supports team by attending meetings. Participates in growth and development opportunities including coaching and attending training.
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience within an inbound call center setting
- Knowledge of Real Estate or Property Management industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experienced with customer service software applications
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, time management and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong relationship management, organizing and customer service skills.
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to pay close attention to details.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $19/hour starting pay, plus monthly Bonus
- United Healthcare
- Dental and Vision options
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Work from Home
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
For positions that are permitted or required to work remotely, employees may conduct work only within the United States and only in states where the Company is already conducting business, unless for brief periods, consistent with Company policy.
For employees in Colorado only, the anticipated pay rate is $19/hr. Actual starting base salary will depend on geographical location, skills, and relevant experience.
The Company also may provide benefits with this position including but not limited to: medical, dental, and vision insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (FSUs) and/or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs); Dependent Savings Accounts; 401(k) plan with employer matching; employee stock purchase plan; and potential for bonuses. The above wage range is the Company s current good faith expectation for this position. The actual amount paid and/or offered may be less or more than this range and will be based on factors including geographic location, education, training, or experience related to the work, seniority, merit, quantity and or quality of the work.
call center representative, customer service representative, processing leads, leasing, real estate, sales, computer skills, inside sales, call center, tele sales, telemarketing, customer service, contact center, inbound calls, facilities coordinator, maintenance coordinator, telemarketer,
Information regarding AH4R s collection and use of your personal information can be found at
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.