Customer Service Representative – Collections (Hybrid/Remote)
If you are looking for more than a job, join Ad Astra to start your career!
We are providing new full-time team members with a $1000 New Employee Hiring Bonus!*
- Paid out in two installments, the first $500 paid out after six months and the additional $500 paid out at 12 months of continuous employment!*
Growth At Our Company
“I began working for Ad Astra Recovery Services Inc. in April of 2015 as a Recovery Specialist. I was eager to move up within the company and received a promotion to a Team Lead position in June of 2016. In November of 2017, I was promoted to Recovery Supervisor. I am nearing my seven-year anniversary with Ad Astra.”
~Amanda Craig, Recovery Supervisor at Ad Astra
“I started at Ad Astra in late 2015 as a Recovery Specialist. I was promoted to Senior Lead Specialist in early 2018 due to my eagerness to learn and help others within our department. In 2020 I was once again promoted to Recovery Supervisor and have enjoyed my new role in helping others with their professional goals and growth within the company.”
~Meagan Meaders, Recovery Supervisor at Ad Astra
“I started at Ad Astra in May 2013. This was my first call center job and first time working in collections. I worked 3 years as a Recovery Specialist then further grew as a Lead Recovery Specialist for 4 and half years. I just completed my first year as a Recovery Supervisor. I have enjoyed growing into my position as I’ve watched Ad Astra grow into the company that it is now. I look forward to continuing my journey with Ad Astra.”
~Ethan Salcedo, Recovery Supervisor at Ad Astra
Work Location: Hybrid/Remote
We are looking for 15 Recovery Specialist’s to join our passionate Ad Astra team for our June 6th training class. You will be at the forefront of establishing and maintaining a professional and ethical relationship with our consumers by adhering to company policies, state and federal regulations to arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on each of our customers’ financial situations.
What you will be doing:
- You have a knack for managing customer concerns, settling disputes, and resolving customer discrepancies and creating deep relationships to help avoid future issues
- You strive to uphold company policies and procedures and adhere to all state and federal laws in our industry while you work with customers to collect on accounts and help them return to good standing
- You have experience working with computer and dialer programs and are dutiful in account documentation, learning product knowledge, strive for great client relations, and experienced in fraud resolution, bankruptcy handling & legal processing
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary and comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
What you should have:
- You have at least 1 year of call center experience
- You enjoy working in a team environment, with a willingness to provide information to supervisors and peers that will lead to the overall success of the organization
- Make constructive suggestions that will lead to greater efficiencies and build team unity
- You have experience working on a Microsoft windows platform
Benefits and Perks:
- Potential bonus incentives
- Paid, best-in-class training
- Benefits eligibility at DAY 1 for full medical, dental, vision benefits, no waiting period!
- Long Term Disability, and company paid Short Term Disability
- 401k with company match and immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off allowance and paid holidays
- Succession planning and opportunities for advancement
Key Words: Customer Service, Call Center, Bank Teller, Repossession, Customer Representative, Sales
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Av o Credit, Opt+ and Revolve Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.