Customer Service Remote Work (California Residents Only)
We are seeking applicants with exceptional customer service skills, those with the eagerness to learn, and willingness to work as a team in order to better service the different Union members we work with.
As a Benefits Administrator you will be in charge of making appointments and following up with the Union members who have requested information on the benefits provided to them. In the past year we have restructured the daily work day and now have the option to work in office or remotely.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement for all staff (upon qualification)
- Life insurance at no cost
- Agents have an established career path with collectively bargained progressions and vesting of renewal commissions (retirement plan)
- UNION BENEFITS Our staff also belong to a union which includes benefits
- Free college classes for all members
- Student Debt Reduction Program
- Scholarship access for members and their children
- Union provides life insurance (in addition to our company) for all members
- Roadside assistance for all members
- Identity Theft Protection for all members
Powered by JazzHR
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.