Customer Service Assistant- Work From Home
Earn on avg $19.28/hr
7971 – Phoenix CEC – 1515 W. 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona, 85281
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Provide an iconic customer experience
As a Customer Experience Assistant at one of our Contact Centers, you’ll ensure we’re putting people first. You’ll handle a wide range of customer service interactions and make it easy for them to buy and finance the right car for their needs, making their lives much easier. Whether you’re talking to a customer on the phone, working with them online, or answering their questions via text message, your care and empathy will give them the personalized experience they deserve.
What you will do – Essential responsibilities
- Connect with customers online and over the phone to answer customer questions, conduct follow ups, and confirm appointments to best support the customer
- Triage incoming calls to the appropriate person or department to best assist the customer
- Complete administrative tasks such as processing payments and updating information in our CarMax systems
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures including collection policies/laws
Learn and succeed as part of a team
This is a high-energy environment where you will work as a team to meet goals. We’re not your average call center. We’ll give you everything you need to be the best you can be. You will handle a wide range of customer service interactions and make sure everything goes smoothly, so the ability to quickly build rapport with people and understand their needs is essential. We will work and learn as a team.
Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma, or equivalent to 1-month related experience
- Thrive in a high energy and fast-paced environment
- Speak and listen effectively with CarMax customers via phone or in writing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge, including word processing and typing skills
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Candidates must live within a 1 hour commute of the site
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For .
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant’s request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.