Customer Experience Representative
Customer Experience Rep
FBL Financial is hiringfor Customer Experience Representatives.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service and are customer focused? Would you like to join a company that cares about employees and invests in you through continued training and education? Do you have strong initiative and the ability to work well independently? If so, this Customer Experience Representative opportunity may be a great fit for you! If you’re interested in joining a company that appreciates employees, provides growth and professional development opportunities and offers great benefits, we invite you to apply today!
What We Offer You:
- Competitive Compensation: $17.00-$19.00/hour based on factors, including internal equity, salary range, budget and experience of the candidate.
- 401K with a match
- Low-cost health, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and disability insurance options
- Paid time off, including holidays and volunteer time
- Growth and development opportunities
- An onsite wellness facility and cafeteria
- Hybrid work schedule after 90 days may be available based on performance
- Teams who know how to have fun
Farm Bureau….where the grass really IS greener!
What You’ll Do: If you’re passionate about helping others, we may have the perfect opportunity for you to be a part of our effort to protect the livelihoods and futures of our customers. Our ideal candidate is team oriented and highly motivated, projecting a positive image of Farm Bureau by providing exceptional first call resolution service to our agents, and customers from our inbound contact center. Areas in which we provide service include billing assistance, policy service, system support and professional response to inquiries. Maintaining professional and productive relationships with our agency force, customers, and internal departments to ensure the aims and objectives of Farm Bureau are achieved is imperative, as well as providing them a standard of service that results in a consistent, positive experience by focusing on the relationship at each interaction.
What It Takes to Join Our Team:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or 1 year of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills are required, including solid verbal communication and business professional writing skills.
- Must have initiative and ability to work independently.
- Strong computer skills are required in order to quickly learn our multiple systems. MS Office is preferred
- Must have basic math skills and ability to learn basic knowledge of insurance products.
- Must work from our office in Manhattan, Kansas, West Des Moines Iowa Corporate location, Lincoln, Nebraska or our Gilbert, Arizona state office. During training, hours are 8am-4:30pm for the first approximately 10-12 weeks. Then, your schedule after training may vary based on business need – to be determined. Your assigned shift will be between 7am-9pm, Monday through Friday with a prescheduled designated weekend rotation.
Who We Are: At Farm Bureau Financial Services, our client/members can feel confident knowing their family, home, cars and other property are protected. We value a culture where integrity, teamwork, passion, service, leadership and accountability are at the heart of every decision we make and every action we take. We’re proud of our more than 80-year commitment to protecting the livelihoods and futures of our client/members and creating an atmosphere where our employees thrive.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.