Coffee Shop Attendant
INCREASED PAY RATES – $15.25/HOUR
At Great Wolf, the Coffee Shop Attendant keeps our guests energized. The Attendant guides customers while maintaining the cash register, ringing sales, processing returns, and closing out the register.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
- Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
- Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
- Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
- Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines.
- Ensures retail outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Assists in other retail outlets as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.