Client Care Representative – Remote Hybrid
Our close-knit work family at Eureka Insurance delivers real job satisfaction.
Team Eureka believes family comes first. Our primary goal is to keep this culture strong our culture is one of growth, teamwork, and transparency; it is held together by systems, processes, and values for the success of each member of the team. We have created our culture, processes, and systems in a way that allows us to work smart during business hours and head home with energy and focus to be present with our families.
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic team with an amazing work culture as you grow in a lucrative career.
We are seeking a hardworking, bright, Client Care Representative to join our growing insurance practice. The right person for this position will be an ambassador of Team Eureka s core values and guiding principles. We serve our customer s needs with joy and grace.
Location: Remote with opportunity to work occasionally form our office in Rocklin
Schedule: Monday Friday (minimum hours 32 hours / maximum hours 40hrs)
- Start/End times have some flexibility (9:00 -4:00 P.M is game time)
- Hybrid Work from Home- Minimal Office per your preference
Compensation: $26- $30 per hour depending on experience
Our Employee Benefits Package shows how much we value our team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; Eureka contributes a generous portion of premiums
- Life Insurance- 100% employer paid
- 401K program with a 0% match
- Generous Vacation, Sick Time, and Holiday policies
Primary responsibilities may include the following:
- Plus Renewals processed in timely manner (30-days before renewal date)
- Basic Renewals Managed
- Take care of day-to-day service requests
- Maintain a pulse of Plus Groups assigned to you
- Manage the open enrollment of all renewals assigned to you
- Support the Sales Representative for all Service-Related Requests made by the group
- Team Player always focused on the overall direction of the organization.
- High Emotional Intelligence managing difficult situations with grace.
- Organized creating efficiencies and lean processes.
- Communication skills Comfortable with talking and engaging others positively.
- Process driven Facts first with an understanding of emotions.
- Growth oriented have a love for learning.
- Licensed by the CA department of Insurance
- Reside in Northern CA
- Minimum 2 years of Employee Benefits Knowledge
- Space to work remote in private setting
We look forward to receiving your resume!
Powered by JazzHR
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.