Client Banking Services Representative
Position Type: Regular
Workplace Flexibility Program: We’re proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work whether that s in the office or remote.
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
*Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
Are you ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry?
Do you have a passion with providing a superior level of service to others?
Our Client Banking Service Professionals are at the forefront of the client experience; delivering outstanding service to the clients of Charles Schwab Bank. You will serve as the subject matter expert on the following banking products and services; deposit accounts, online account management and bill pay, money movement, mobile banking and debit cards. Also, you will provide technical assistance and problem resolution to clients. You will build trust and inspire confidence through exceptional service, one connection at a time.
Our investment in you and your career begins with a learning and career development experience designed to support you through various stages of training and skills development. You will begin with a mix of instructor led classroom training and on-the-job learning (OJL) with a focus on client service and banking.
Always put the client first. No matter what. Charles Schwab
What you are good at
- Provide outstanding client service with a one call resolution handling approximately 40 60 inbound calls per day while demonstrating empathy and problem solving skills
- Practice active listening and open ended dialogue to gain a thorough understanding of the client s financial needs
- Be a collaborative member on a team of 10 15 professionals dedicated to educating and resolving a variety of complex client inquiries
- Resolve client issues by leveraging technology and business experts within Schwab to identify efficient and effective methods to meet client goals
What you have
- Ability to establish rapport with clients over the phone to create long term relationships with Schwab
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team based culture, building a career
- Ability to provide a high level of attention to detail in order to adhere to stringent bank policies, procedures and guidelines
- A minimum of 1 year work experience which may include unpaid work, volunteer experience, internships or other roles
- Desire for comprehensive training program that includes a mix of instructor taught, web-based, and on the job learning
- Drive to learn from a dedicated team manager focused on helping you reach clear performance objectives
- Aspirations for a defined career progression plan outlining multiple advancement opportunities
We offer a competitive pay and bonus package. Starting compensation for this location begins at $45,800 during training (increases depending on related experience), plus an annual bonus opportunity of 10% of your base pay and other eligible earnings. Employees have the potential to increase their total compensation to $55,550 ($50,500 base, plus 10% bonus opportunity depending on individual/corporate performance) within their 1st year upon performance based pay increases.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at …@schwab.com or call 800-###-####.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.