Cleaner, Phoenix Park n’ Swap
Delaware North Gaming is searching for a Cleaner to join our team at Phoenix Park n’ Swap in Phoenix, Arizona. As a Cleaner, you will help create a great guest experience by keeping the property clean and sanitized.
$14.49 per hour!
- Thoroughly cleans areas, rooms, and restrooms according to department procedures.
- Empties wastebaskets and transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes supplies in restrooms per housekeeping procedures.
- Conducts walk-arounds of assigned areas to assure that the facility meets housekeeping standards.
- Interacts on occasion with guests while cleaning guest and meeting rooms. Assists guest as needed.
- Reports maintenance repair problems to Supervisor.
- Ensures all lost and found items are turned in and logged on a daily basis.
- Ensures sanitation guidelines are maintained.
- Ensures all linen rooms and work areas are neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Limited to no experience required; previous commercial cleaning and/or guest service experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of various cleaning utensils, dryers, vacuum cleaners, tools and fixtures.
- Ability to work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to follow direction and instructions.
- Guest service oriented.
- Ability to make simple addition and subtraction calculations.
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift.
- To be able to work outside in all sorts of weather from extreme heat to cold.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying.
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.