Care Associate (Arizona)
About Daily Harvest
At Daily Harvest we take care of food, so food can take care of you. We’re committed to helping you nourish your body while taking care of the planet. How? By making it easy to eat more real, unrefined and sustainably sourced fruits and vegetables every day. Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We’re constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is seeking a Care Associate to join our Customer Care team.The Daily Harvest Customer Care team is on the front lines of delivering world-class hospitality that transcends simply answering questions-every day. We surprise and delight our customers, anticipate their needs and act as guides as they navigate the DH journey integrating more fruits and veggies into their lives.
As a member of the Customer Experienceteam, you will be instrumental in developing the Daily Harvest brand by communicating directly with customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions and respond to user feedback. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience, exceeding all expectations, not only with each and every shipment from Daily Harvest, but every time people are in touch with us. We want the experience of everyone who is in touch with us to be pleasant and enjoyable, so much so that they refer us to others for their daily superfood enjoyment.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with and deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone and email.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot to resolve customer issues.
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest – develop a nuanced understanding of our service to be able to answer any question and solve any problem.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience and brainstorm with the other members of the team.
- Master our internal backend systems in order to efficiently, effectively and consistently deliver exceptional service while meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Channel and share recurring customer inquiries, concerns and feedback to all members of the team to continuously improve areas of the business such as technology, marketing, operations, and product development.
Who you are:
- Positive, enthusiastic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Able to work a shift within the hours of 7 am – 7 pm MST!
- Organized, self-motivated, and a strategic problem solver
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges every day
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit that will evolve the Daily Harvest brand
- Flexible, versatile, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 1+ years experience working in customer service
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A motivated, positive attitude
- Previous work from home experience a plus
- Generous PTO Policy
- 401k + equity participation
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Discount Subscription of Daily Harvest
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn’t be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.