Call Center Agent- Home Office & Remote Arizona- PetSmart
About the Team
SERVICES RESERVATION AGENT:
If you enjoy helping people find the right information, services, and care for their pets, then you would be a great fit as a Services Reservation Agent, either working from our home office in Phoenix, Arizona OR working remotely! We are hiring for remote positions all over Arizona. In our Service Reservations Center, you ll find a casual call center atmosphere, a performance bonus program, immersive hands-on training, and flexible scheduling while you assist pet parents with their boarding accommodations and grooming appointments for their loved ones.
About the Job
WHAT YOU LL DO:
While working in our Reservations Center, you ll provide information about our PetSmart services including our Pets Hotel, Grooming Salon and Pet Training. Additionally, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls from pet parents, assist with scheduling appointments, and answer all questions about our services.
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented to the pet parent in a confident manner including “why” the service would be beneficial to the pet’s experience.
- Answer each call thoroughly, yet efficiently, ensuring all information is correctly obtained from the pet parents.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and customer relation skills.
- Communicate information clearly and accurately to the pet parent through the appropriate written and verbal means.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer interactions as necessary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We ll provide training and information to make sure you re comfortable in your new role, however, we re looking for you to come to the table with the following skills and/or experience:
- High school diploma or a combination of education and experience
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems at the same time, while answering calls
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service on the phone and via email
- Fluent English required; English and Spanish would be beneficial
- Perform at, or above, the company’s expectations including maintaining appropriate performance levels for Individual Talk Time, Quality, Sales percentage, etc.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center schedule
About the Culture
WHY YOU LL LOVE IT HERE:
PetSmart offers outstanding benefits in a fun and rewarding workplace including:
- This can be a fully remote position, so you can enjoy the company of your pets while you work! Our home office in Phoenix is also pet-friendly.
- Competitive hourly pay rate, ample opportunity for advancement through our step increase program, and a monthly bonus opportunity!
- Medical, dental, and vision for full-time associates. Variety of other benefits available for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Paid time off for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Volunteer events with PetSmart Charities
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.