Business Support Analyst (Remote work)
Purpose of Job
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
We are seeking an experienced Business Support Analyst for either our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Phoenix, AZ, or Tampa, FL, Charlotte, NC or Colorado Springs, CO facility. This person may also work remotely in a 100% Remote Work Environment.
Occasional travel will be required to USAA facility for training and/or meetings.
Supports and enables the business by analyzing and evaluating relevant routine business data, information, metrics, and process to find opportunities and solutions to business plan development and optimization of business operations. Responsible for supporting key functions and providing recommendations to achieve current and future business strategy needs/objectives.
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies, standards, and procedures for business activities.
- Provides operational support on current processes and supports business operations and management in finding opportunities and solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- Prioritizes and defines parameters of assigned projects and assembles relevant data for said project(s).
- Validates information and works with other departments to include presentations of detailed findings, alternatives, and recommended actions.
- Assembles information, analyzes data, and trends, identifies root causes, and develops recommendations to improve business operations.
- Reviews, validates, and/or analyzes reports that function as a control to existing processes.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor’s degree required, OR 4 additional years (in addition to the minimum years of experience required) may be substituted in lieu of a degree. (6 years total experience).
- 2 years of business support experience in an analyst capacity supporting business planning initiatives and/or operations experience, including: requirement gathering and documentation, operational planning and forecasting, data analytics, or current/future state analysis, in direct support of business planning initiatives and optimization of business operations.
- Proficient level experience in a wide variety of systems coordination process/product review initiatives and the development of management information requirements for related business functions.
- Demonstrated experience working with workflow management tools such as Salesforce and ServiceNow.
- Experience with conceptual data models and data flows that support a particular business function.
- Shown ability to communicate complex concepts optimally at all levels of management, both written and oral presentation forum, including acting as liaison between technical teams/3rd party software providers and business leadership.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $54,800-$98,700.
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
To see details on our outstanding benefits, visit USAA Total Rewards.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.