Behavioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr
Location: Avondale, AZ 85392
Date Posted: 06/03/2022
Our clients are seeking Behavioral Health Technicians to provide support in the West Valley, Avondale, Goodyear, and Peoria areas starting from $17 / hour plus a $100 sign on bonus!
SUMMARY OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Ensure the highest quality of client safety and care
* Assist clients in performing activities of daily living
* Support the individual’s medical management
* Provide teaching and support of individual treatment plans
* Maintain thorough documentation of teaching programs, activities and incident reports
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION FOR BEHAVIOR HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* High School Diploma or its equivalent
* Minimum of one (1) year experience as a BHT
* CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) Certification
* CPR/First Aide
* Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
* $17 / hour – depending on contractor’s qualifications, availability, and skill. Compensation processed weekly
* $100 sign on bonus after completion of 100 working hours.
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative staffing solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Title: Behavioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr
Class: Behavioral Health
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1184937-74
Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit Edu PX
Office Email: …@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-###-####
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.