Beharvioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85020
Date Posted: 05/06/2022
Education: HS Graduate/GED
Our Client is seeking Behavioral Health Tech’s to provide support in Phoenix. Immediate starts at $17 / hour and a $100 sign on bonus!
SUMMARY OF A`THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Carry out duties in a manner consistent with program requirements for client population served.
* Follow applicable licensure, certification and accreditation standards.
* Ability to interact with the client population served.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION FOR BEHAVIOR HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* Must be flexible to all available shifts
* Minimum of one (1) year of behavioral health experience
* Minimum of a High School Diploma or its equivalent
ADVANTAGES OF BEING A BEHAVIOR HEALTH TECHNICIAN (BHT)
* Compensation is $17+/hr – depeding on contractors availability, experience and skill set.
* $100 sign on bonus after completion of 100 hours.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
Delta-T Group’s mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable, and innovative referral solutions for the social-services, behavioral-health, allied-health and special-education fields, for the betterment of those needing care and support.
Candidates applying to this role also usually have experience or interest in other roles including Direct Support Professional, DSPs, Care Givers, Aides, Home Health Aide, Mental Health Technicians, MHTs, Behavior Health Technicians, BHTs, and Youth Care Workers.
Title: Beharvioral Health Professional starting at $17/hr
Class: Behavioral Health
Work Type: INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Ref. No.: 1183689-102
Company: Delta-T Group Phoenix, Inc.
Contract Contact: Contract Submit PX
Office Email: …@deltatg.com
Office Phone: 877-###-####
Office Address: 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Drive, Suite 205, Phoenix, AZ 85020
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.