Assisted Living Certified Caregiver – $19/hr + Guaranteed Shifts
The future of caregiving is now! If you’re a Certified Caregiver, now you can easily add part-time work into your unpredictable schedule or find full-time caregiver positions when you join the ShiftMed team. Whether you’re a Certified Caregiver with years of experience or just starting out, you can look towards ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
- We offer our Certified Caregivers Guaranteed Shifts! This means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your slot, even if they cancel on you last minute, you’ll be paid in full for that entire shift.
- We pay our Certified Caregivers 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS bonuses!)
- You have 100% control over each and every shift you claim and work – with no shift minimums!
- Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for extra cash in your pocket!
- Don’t want to wait the week to get paid? With ShiftMed you don’t have to! With Next Day Pay you can now request payment the business day after your shift, sent directly to your account, for free (no fees).
Certified Caregiver Benefits:
- Next Day Pay !
- Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
- Competitive Pay
- Full-time and Part-time Work
- Flexible Contracts
- Paid Sick Days
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Self-Scheduled Shifts
- 24/7 Team Support
- Ride Assistance
- Incentive Bonus Programs
- Holiday Promotional Contests
- And Much More!
Certified Caregiver Requirements:
- State of Arizona Caregiver Certification
- Have current CPR & First Aid Certification
Certified Caregiver Requirements:
Responsible for the Assisted Daily Living duties and functions that allow the Residents to be clean and comfortable. i.e., transferring, mobility, bathing, changing briefs, peri-care, toileting, oral hygiene, grooming, dressing, changing bed linens, etc.
Physically ensures the Residents get to appointments such as salons, transportation, activities, and meals, including pushing wheelchairs, following closely behind walkers, keeping track of and responding to schedules. Responsible for the Residents under their care & recording communications for co-workers, shift summaries and care notes.
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19 vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities. Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
Apply Now to start our easy credentialing process!
This position is applying to work in Gilbert, AZ
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses and caregivers a platform that helps them build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that we’ve partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages ShiftMed’s partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility you schedule shifts with.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.