Agent Productivity Supervisor – Work From Home
Our office is located at Roanoke, VA, Minnetonka, MN. Colorado Springs, CO, Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ. Employees will be required to work 2 days onsite and 3 days from home.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the Healthcare system of tomorrow and you can help. Already Fortune 5, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we’re doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we’re building a high-performance Healthcare system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we’re looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed. Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride – pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life’s best work.SM
As a leader of the Agent Productivity team you will focus on supporting the efforts of our ICA and IMO agents with a large books of business by providing service support directly to the agents members. This team will provide on-going member service support while looking to identify opportunities to encourage agents to contact their members as sales opportunities are identified. This is a non licensed sales position but is designed to provide non-sales relationship management on behalf of our agents and to identify potential sales opportunities for agent follow up. This will both provide increased level of member engagement, allow agents to focus more on sales opportunities, and generate a stream of leads for our captive agent channel.
This Agent Productivity Supervisor role is a full-time position (40 hours/week, Monday Friday). From time to time, schedule flexibility will be required to meet the business needs.
Employees are required to have flexibility to work any of our 8-hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of 7:00am 7:00pm CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group s Telecommuter Policy.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for daily/weekly/monthly activities and performance of team members
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met, such as Quality and Service Level
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members including formal corrective action and performance improvement plans
- Conducts weekly one on one sessions and team meetings
- Provides reporting on process as well as identifies process improvements
You ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 3+ years of Medicare Sales or Operations Experience
- 1+ years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- Experience in a Sales Support Call Center or Customer Service role
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Word (create and edit correspondence), Microsoft Excel (create and edit spreadsheets), and Microsoft PowerPoint (create and edit presentation)
- Ability to work a flex schedule between 7:00am – 7:00pm CST Monday through Friday. Weekends are required at various times of the year
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) with 5+ years of Medicare Sales or Operations
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with tier 2 partners and field leaders
- Proven self-starter with the ability to contribute independently without direct oversight
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in healthcare. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well – being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You’ll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our Healthcare system. Ready? It’s time to do your life s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #Yellow
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.