Administrative Specialist – Fully Remote – Work from Home
Recovery Partners is a nationally licensed collection agency based in Scottsdale, AZ but all employees are fully remote and working from home nationwide. Great entry level opportunity!
We specialize in Insurance Subrogation for major insurance carriers, with a team of 35+ collectors. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties to support operations.
We are seeking a team player that comes to work with a positive attitude. This is a fully remote, work from home position requiring high-speed internet and a distraction-free workspace at home. We will supply all equipment needed to work from home. You will need to be a dependable employee that is self-motivated, coachable, and ready to learn!
We have 3 positions available with unique, preferred skills:
- Previous experience with auto insurance or claims environment preferred. Gathering accident documentation from client systems and communicating directly with clients, as needed.
- Previous bookkeeping, client facing experience. Processing payments, invoicing, payment research, accounts receivable, client communication.
- Previous project management experience. Analytical mindset, able to run account audits and identify work gaps.
- Strong typing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to master multiple client systems and applications, tech-savvy
- Attention to detail and organized
- Great multitasker and able to prioritize
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to take on new tasks as needed
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable working independently
- Fully remote! Full-time, work from home position
- Flexible scheduling, work with your direct manager to find the schedule that works best for you
- Available office hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 8pm AZ time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits available on the 1st of the month after 60 days
- Company sponsored life insurance policy, up to 2x salary
- 401k enrollment open on the 1st of every quarter
- Hourly pay DOE
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.