Administrative Assistant III
Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information. May be involved in high-level client contact and exposure to sensitive information, and must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment. Advanced administrative and analytical skills. Thorough knowledge of a variety of software programs.
- Experience 3 -5+ years as an Senior Administrative Assistant or comparable level of Administrative Assistant experience and demonstrated ability in either current or prior positions to support senior level executives.
- Gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; manages a number of different objectives, projects or activities at one time.
- Advanced proficiency/knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Advanced Excel Skills (Pivot tables, VLookUp, Conditional Formatting, etc.)
- Event coordination experience (e.g., associate meetings/recognition events, etc.)
- Schedules, manages, prepares agenda and presentations/materials for team meetings.
- Experience supporting 1-2 executive’s calendars.
- Experience booking travel for team/executives.
- Experience providing badge access.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Pro-active attitude with ability to stay focused and maximize time efficiently.
- Communicates with executives and front line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- May be involved in high-level executive and regulator contact and exposure to sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and manage time wisely.
- Strong executive presence; superior interpersonal communications skills.
- Must use considerable tact, diplomacy and judgment.
- Interacts with people from a variety of departments and business coverage areas across the Enterprise.
- SharePoint design and development experience
- Previous event coordination (e.g., associate meetings/recognition events, etc.)
- Experience with Ariba, eRequest, ARM, Interact, Concur, Workday, WebEx
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount:
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.
Apply For job
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs2careers.com.